If you’ve been busy all year and haven’t found time to finish your Christmas shopping, you are not alone! It’s definitely not too late to get your family and friends something special before the year ends and show them your love. Since we’re all advised to stay home this holiday season, you don’t have to go out to get these items. Here are some gift ideas that are just a click away, and that you can order or make virtually and send to your loves ones before the year ends:
1. A special playlist If you don’t want to spend money on a present but still want to make it extra special and personal, craft a special playlist for your friend that will make them remember the good times you’ve spent together. You can also include newly discovered songs or videos that you think they’ll love, or add in a few that you know will crack them up! Don’t forget to label it with a playlist name that’s very specific, quirky, or witty and share it via YouTube or Spotify!
2. An iWantTFC premium subscription The holiday break is the perfect time for binge-watching! If your loved one is on the hunt for new shows to follow or intends to catch up with their favorite ABS-CBN show, you should sign them up for a premium, ad-free access to the iWantTFC streaming service, the biggest library of Filipino content! With over 1,000 movies, live channels, full episodes of classic and currently airing ABS-CBN shows, Thai boys’ love shows, and originals, one will never run out of things to enjoy on iWantTFC! Plus, premium subscription only costs P119 a month.
3. Tickets to concerts on KTX.ph Treat your loved one and their family to a concert without them having to go out of the house! Let them enjoy great live music while helping others in need by buying them a ticket (P1,200) to the special benefit Christmas concert titled “Our Grown Up Christmas List,” featuring musical theater royalties Gian Magdangal and Carla Guevarra-Laforteza who will sing songs about “home, love, family, and friendship.” Access to the show is available for 48 hours from December 24 (8 PM) to December 26 (8 PM). Your friend can also usher in the New Year on December 31 starting 7 PM by watching Resorts World Manila’s “The Grand Countdown to 2021,” which will offer performances by Morissette, Jed Madela, Jona, and Jon Santos. The general admission ticket costs P600 and gives the holder access to the show only, while the special ticket costs P1,200 and gives the holder access to the show and a chance to win exciting gifts.
4. Digital scrapbook Instagram carousel posts are a good way to show your appreciation for someone, but why not make it more fun and unique by crafting a digital scrapbook of your favorite photos together? You can DIY your own design and layout using Photoshop or use free templates available online!
5. Cover of a song you want to dedicate to him/her In the mood to sing your heart out? Pick up an instrument and give your loved one an intimate performance of their favorite song! If your group or family wants to surprise someone, you can also use a social karaoke singing app like Smule to let you all cover a song separately without sharing a microphone! Unleash the performer in you and upload the video of your song cover on social media or just send it to your friend for their safekeeping.
6. Gaming skins or in-game goodies Got a competitive friend who’s into Mobile Legends or League of Legends? The holiday season is the best time to spoil them by getting their gaming champions or their weapons a festive makeover, or by purchasing them event passes! If you’re not sure what to gift them, you can just send them over currencies in their favorite game.
7. A personalized video greeting from your loved one’s favorite Kapamilya star If your goal is to make your loved one shocked or surprised by your gift, you should definitely go for a personalized video greeting from their favorites! Just head over to FanLove.ph, a new online video shoutout request platform that allows you to book a special video message or a song dedication from over 50 Kapamilya stars. You can also enjoy their special holiday promo if you book from December 24, 2020 to January 7, 2021. Book a personalized video greeting from your favorite Kapamilya artists such as Elisse Joson, Belle Mariano, Loisa Andalio, LouDre, KiaNo, KarJon, FumiYam, and many more by visiting FanLove.ph! For updates, like www.facebook.com/fanlove.ph or follow @fanlove.ph on Instagram and @fanloveph on Twitter.